Social icons

среда, 16 августа 2017 г.

8 favorite outfits from Fashion Week in Copenhagen

Hello, dear! Today I would like to show you my favorite outfits from the fashion week in Copenhagen. The full report, I checked at the harpersbazaar.com (by Tyler Joe) and from the 72 photos I chose only 8. This is my personal opinion, I'm not saying that other images are bad or not stylish, but these 8 pictures I liked the most.
And now, I will tell you why I chose these photos!

1. Pale pink suit, pink Cape with feathers on the girl, short black skirt, tattoos, rose-colored glasses. A "relaxed" style , these people look like they don't put in a lot of effort to make a fashionable outfits. But, of course, pink color allures me - favorite trend!

2. In this picture, I immediately drew attention to the trench. Insanely beautiful green color, I've been holding in my head the idea of such trench. I need to buy it!

3. Pink Pink Pink! And again! A very "tasty" picture. Pink car, suit, smile, bag (!), I like absolutely everything in this picture!

4. The fourth photo is probably favorite! So many colors, textures, different styles. I really like this combination of green shoes and a straw bag.
Girl, on the right side of the picture, stole a way into my heart with her combination of a long leopard dress, sneakers, and green suede bag. These ladies look wonderfully together! 

5. Models. I love this casual style: blue jeans, casual black boots or sneakers, leather jackets, and basic t-shirts. And the most important - flawless faces.

6. The sixth photo is dedicated to details and colors. Red, green, gold, black, patterns, strange textures. This image completely embodies the "style" word.
I would love to see more , but unfortunately, I couldn't find the other photos .

7. The seventh picture just represents my love of these sneakers from Balenciaga, not more.

8And the last image is a combination of blue, white and green. A short denim skirt + blue striped blazer harmonize perfectly with these fur slippers. I definitely like this outfit and I would love to try it for myself.

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.

Порой, не хватает тетради,чтобы записать все свои мысли.

Elizabeth Gysevskaya (с). Технологии Blogger.

LookBook

❤
" If you want a nice body, go get it. If you want to become a lawyer, study your ass off. If you want nice hair, pick a style and get it done. Stop being afraid and motivate yourself. Find yourself. Find your happiness, because it`s out there waiting for you." Liza Gysevskaya \ Fashion blogger / Model

Search

recent posts

INSTAGRAM