Social icons

вторник, 5 апреля 2016 г.

MBFWRussia \ Second day \ SORRY I`M NOT & Street Style


EN: Hello, guys, in today's post I would like to tell you about second day of Mercedes-Benz fashion week Russia. As u guys noticed I made some changes and from now on I will write only about one particular show and designer which really won my heart, show that I liked the most. From day two, no doubt, it was "SORRY I'M NOT". To be honest with you guys, I'm in love with this brand for a long time already but never had a chance to attend their show before, and this year true miracle happened, they became part of MBFW Russia. According to their last show, they were extraordinary, they were crazy in all the ways that they could be and I couldn't expect less than that,
I was waiting for something what would impress me, what would make me crazy about them even more, and believe me that's exactly what happened, they didn't leave any single person disappointed.
On the runway, I saw everything, lace, silk, leather, fur, velvet, maxi dresses, blazers, fur coats, shorts, overalls and even hijab. Each and every single look was so different and special, that I couldn't help myself to stop taking pictures of everything.
Their show exceeded all the expectations that I had.
We saw A real show ,show that I will remember for a long time.
And here comes my favorite part: during the show, there was a man in a suit, Jason Statham's twin as I like to call him, who was performing rap. I fall in love instantly, so if any of you have any information about him, please let me know haha.
SORRY I'M NOT showed different side of fashion, they showed how unique and remarkable can fashion be in Russia. Good job guys, can't wait to see more and watch you guys grow!
____________________________________________________________________

RU:  Всем привет, дорогие друзья. Сегодня я хотела бы поговорить с вами о втором дне недели моды Mercedes-Benz fashion Week Russia ! Как вы уже заметили, в этом сезоне я сделала новый формат : я пишу только об одном показе. Показ, который мне понравился больше всего. Показ, который привлек мое внимание. И во второй день, несомненно, это были SORRY I`M NOT. Честно говоря, за ребятами я слежу довольно-таки давно, но ни разу не бывала на их шоу, и о чудо! Они стали участниками MBWF Russia !
Исходя из того, что прошлый показ ребят был максимально сумасшедшим, я надеялась увидеть то, что сможет меня поразить, удивить, восхитить. 
Так оно и произошло. Мне кажется, на подиуме я увидела все. Кружево, шелк, мех, бархат, платья в пол, пиджаки, шубы, шорты, комбинезоны и даже (внимание) хиджаб! Все луки были настолько разнообразными и необычными, что я не выпускала телефон из рук и фотографировала все (а со мной такое редко случается,да-да).

 Вообще ребята показали шоу. То, что я и ожидала увидеть. Экстравагантные наряды, мужчины с голым торсом. Ах, да! Чуть не забыла рассказать про свою любовь : во время fashion show на сцене ходил прекрасный мужчина в костюме (один в один Джейсон Стэтхэм) и читал рэп. Ребята, это просто нечто. Я реально влюбилась, если кто-то знает его, прошу, оставьте контакт, он нужен мне, хаха! 
SORRY I`M NOT показали, какой необычной и неповторимой может быть мода в России, за что им огромный респект от меня. Молодцы, друзья!


EN: About my today's look. I'm wearing black suit from Gosha Rubchinskiy, fur coat OUTLAW MOSCOW, which I loved so much that I didn't even want to return it, lol.
Leather boots from Dr.Martens, handbag from GUESS and sometimes Kristyna's sunglasses. Second day's look became my favorite,it was practical and very comfortable, comparing to other days. I guess it will forever stay my favorite from 32nd season of Mercedes Benz fashion week Russia.
____________________________________________________________________
RU: О моем образе. На мне был черный костюм от Гоши Рубчинского, шуба OUTLAW MOSCOW, которую я так полюбила, что даже не хотела расставаться с ней, кожаные ботинки Dr.Martens, сумка GUESS. И иногда я забирала очки у Кристины, хаха, так что на некоторых фотографиях они тоже есть. 
Мне кажется, это был самый практичный лук за всю неделю. Мне было тепло и удобно передвигаться по городу, ходить  на показы. Все идеально. Пожалуй, он будет моим любимым за 32 сезон MBFW Russia :)

И немного street style фотографий.

www.vogue.com ph by STYLEDUMONDE
ph by Slava (Nepohozhie)

www.highsnobiety.com

ph by Max Listov

ph by yk_official

ph by chumikov_s

ph by Dhante / art-vision.tumblr.com/

translation by Mariami Argvliani 

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.

Порой, не хватает тетради,чтобы записать все свои мысли.

Elizabeth Gysevskaya (с). Технологии Blogger.

LookBook

❤
" If you want a nice body, go get it. If you want to become a lawyer, study your ass off. If you want nice hair, pick a style and get it done. Stop being afraid and motivate yourself. Find yourself. Find your happiness, because it`s out there waiting for you." Liza Gysevskaya \ Fashion blogger / Model

Search

recent posts

INSTAGRAM